CONFIRMATION & DEPOSIT
The Broadwater Resort Website provides immediate confirmation for all bookings made on this website.
Your credit card serves as a guarantee for your reservation and may be used to secure a deposit equal to the total cost of your accommodation. Please read the Terms & Conditions when booking to see the privacy, deposit & cancellation policies.
If you are booking accommodation on behalf of someone else, and you do not wish us to charge the guest directly, please download our Credit Card Authorisation Form below and email this to us prior to the guest's arrival.
To ensure a smooth check-in process, we kindly request the following upon arrival:
• A valid photo ID from the guest who is over 18 years old.
• The physical credit card (not on a phone) of the guest whose name appears on the booking.
Payment and Cancellation periods for Different Booking Types:
1. Special Events, Long Weekends, and WA School Holiday Period Bookings: the entire accommodation cost will be billed 7 days before arrival. No charges apply for cancellations made more than 7 days before arrival. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable.
2. WA December - January School Holidays and Easter Holidays Bookings: .The entire accommodation cost will be charged 30 days before arrival. Cancellations made more than 30 days before arrival incur no charge. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
3. All Other Bookings (non-special events or school holidays): the entire accommodation cost is due on the date of arrival. Non-arrival or cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will result in a charge for the full cost of the accommodation.
Credit Card Commission: a credit card surcharge will be applicable to all transactions. The surcharge percentages are as follows: 1.1% for Visa and Mastercard payments, and 2.5% for Amex and UnionPay payments.
Group Bookings: these are subject to unique booking and cancellation. Typically group bookings consist of 5 rooms or more. Please check with the resort regarding the conditions relating to groups.
Security Deposit: Upon arrival, we will need either a valid credit card or a $300 cash deposit as a security deposit and key bond. Cash bonds will be refunded at checkout after a spot check of the accommodation
COVID-19 POLICY: Covid-19 is considered a known event and a foreseeable risk that you are accepting. We recommend you consider travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage in the event that you are required to isolate or are unable to travel.
Accommodation Servicing: Broadwater Resort provides self-contained accommodations which do not routinely provide mid-stay servicing. For bookings of 4 nights or longer, select services are provided. Please enquire with our team upon check-in for the services that are available at our holiday accommodation in Busselton.
Bookings made through the Broadwater Resort website can be cancelled at any time directly with Broadwater Resort and in accordance with our cancellation policies. Upon booking accommodation the cancellation period will be displayed. Any bookings that are cancelled within the cancellation period will incur a cancellation fee. We recommend you consider Travel Insurance to cover any costs associated with unforeseen cancellations.